Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am such a weirdo

Really I am.

There are nights where I loop songs until I fall asleep. Old songs. Tonight it's "If You Don't Know Me By Now" by Simply Red.

There are also nights where I simply cry myself to sleep. For no apparent reason except that I feel like it.

Some nights I shine the torch light of my Iphone onto the kindle and read all night until I run out of steam or until my phone becomes too hot to continue its torture.

Also nights that I stare at the ceiling thinking about everything and then, nothing. Those nights, sleep eludes me.

Some nights, I busy myself with thinking about the business. So much so that sleep eludes me.

And then there are nights where I sit up all of a sudden and grab my pen or my macbook, whichever is available, and start writing or typing away, like now.

Also nights when I feel like I could melt into my own pessimistic self. Like I could just melt into a puddle of sadness.

And then there are nights I lie by your side and fall asleep immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment