Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mandatory Year End Post

Hello world, 

It's been yet another long while but here's my mandatory end of the year post!

2013 has been a year full of ups and downs. I honestly don't remember much of it because I spent so much of my time working and life has became such a blur to me. 

I cannot believe the year is finally coming to an end and that I will be turning 23 in 5 months time. 

2013 saw La Novella's business blooming into one that's starting to take more shape, one my worst physical fall so far, the boyfriend finally finishing army and just a whole slew of things that really feels quite like a blur to me.
I hope come 2014, business will start becoming brisker and that our financial situation can finally stabilise.

My 2014 resolutions include: 

1) Repaying all of my debts to the boyfriend's family, my family and my uncle. 
2) La Novella expansion
3) Travel to a different country every month or at least every 3 months
4) Love more, trust more, worry less. 
5) Be happier

Love,
Vilvian

No comments:

Post a Comment