Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chase your dreams.

Been awhile again.

I made a major decision to take that leap of faith the other day. I've decided to fully focus my efforts on the business and take a gap year first before I jump onto the university wagon. Although I fully understand the risks of failing my business and losing an entire year of my youth, I feel like I have to do this. I don't want to grow to regret any of my decisions in the future... And losing a year of my youth is far less painful than losing the opportunity to carry out my dreams.

I want to make Thursday Tales successful. I will make Thursday Tales, myself and my entire team successful within the next 5 years. I will. Trust me, watch me. It will happen.

My heart feels like it's been through a lot of emotional turmoil. It feels tired and exhausted and in pain. I still have a lot of personal issues to deal with...

It is extremely, extremely exhausting.

But I think one of the best things I've learned from this entire ordeal is to really, really follow your heart and trust it. Your brains might tell you the best thing you should do but your heart tells you the things that will make you happy. And my personal philosophy in life is that if you're not happy and that you're regretting every single decision you're making, then you've not lived before.

No comments:

Post a Comment