Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lonely

Loneliness is a funny feeling. You could be surrounded by a million people, and still feel lonely. And yet, you can just have the company of one person and feel whole again. 

Haven't seen any of my friends for the longest time. (With the exception of meeting up with the male bestie for a 1 hour lunch session the other day) 

It occurs to me that we've all grown so old, all so wrapped up in our own lives, busy with work and school, we just don't have all the luxury to fork out time for each other anymore. It's sad because I really miss some people in my life. 

But it's a really really upsetting period in my life currently and I am also sick of burdening my friends with my incessant rants about life. 

I have so much to write but I feel like it's almost impossible to translate all my feelings into words. I feel pained. I feel lonely. But I also feel alive. 

I don't know how this makes sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment