Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The past (I)

Since I really don't have much photos to blog about but I really really feel like blogging today, I shall show the 10-15 odd of you the most embarrassing photo I have of myself in my new macbook taken about 6 years ago!


HAHAHAHA Omg. I think this was after one of the boyfriend's NCC training while I was staying in class waiting for him to end training so that we can go home together, wtf. He made me wear his smelly NCC hat and forced me to take a photo so that explains my extremely forced face.

And now you see what I mean about extremely messy hair and uniform too! This was when I was in Secondary school so this was perpetually what I looked like in school without spectacles!

Omg! I found a whole folder worth of old photos so I guess that's what's going to go up on the blog today!


Hahaha and this was 5 years ago when I was still in Secondary 4 with extremely short hair cuz I got irritated with teachers saying that my hair was too messy! Hahahahaha. But still messy with short hair so I guess I didn't really cut it for a good reason?


This was taken back in 2008 with the two best friends. I think we were in Macdees then and must have been pretty bored to have done this. Miss the two girls so much. :( One's busy with school and the other is all the way in Australia busy in school too. And I'm busy with work so we haven't actually met up for the longest time, sigh. But I love the 2 of them to bits and will kill anyone who so much as dare to bully them. >:(

I shall leave the rest of my old photos to another post!!

These are some recent ones of me so you'll be able to see how much I've changed in appearances over the years!



Okay! Bye! Am going to head home from work soon so I'm very happy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes babe you look very different! But cute mah! :B - zeera

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh I have an old photo of you toooooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures are nice, but I think the top picture is quite cute! :3

    ReplyDelete