Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 1

Dear GJ,

I've decided to change this space into a dedication sorta thing to you. I think it would be a good idea for me to try and write a letter to you everyday through this platform. At least someday we can sit back and reminisce our life together through these letters...

Today marks our second year going to Savour together. Although the event was of a much smaller scale than the previous year, I still enjoyed myself immensely. I think it was because you were there with me. Food always tastes better when you are with your loved ones. In 2 days time, it will mark our 8.5 years together.

The last 8 and a half years have been something like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes we go through crazy dips and other times, we go through some insane rounds and then, there are times we go on an impossible high. Although there were moments that I felt like I needed to give up, I am glad I didn't. I am happy that I managed to listen to myself and know that only with you around, would I be happy.

Today's letter is about how important you are to me in my life because that's what you are, you are important to me. As you know, I am extremely family oriented. Sometimes, ridiculously so. Thank you for always letting in to me. When we first got together, I thought we wouldn't have lasted. I didn't believe that someone that I've only known for a mere 2 months could bring me happiness for the rest of my life. I'm glad we took that leap of faith though. Life wouldn't have been the same for me without you.

The past 3 years in particular has been a whirlwind of activities. Thank you for La Novella. Thank you for building our future with me. I don't see this as just a business. I see La Novella as our baby. I see this as our future. We built it together and I think the business wouldn't be what it is today without either of us. So I am glad we did this together. I am happy that everything is starting to take shape and that we are finally going somewhere with La Novella. Thank you for believing in me and thank you for letting me believe in you.

I just want to thank you for everything once again.

And I love you. I really really truly do.

Always loving you,
Vilvian

No comments:

Post a Comment