Sunday, March 30, 2014

I am so exhausted. So emotionally drained.

You are like a sponge that soaks all of my energy away.

I think as an only child, you became independent too fast, You have this disdain that you apply to everyone whenever they can't do anything that you think they should be able to do or that they should do.

Unfortunately, for me, you apply that to me so much that I find that most of the time... I find myself worthless and pathetic. I question myself and second guess myself so much it's painful.

Today, I shed too many tears. But most of these tears are because I've came to this realization that if you continue being the way you are, I am going to have to leave.

It's so destructive because I spend too much energy hating myself and in turn hating you and then, it all turns to a massive tragedy of vicious cycle.

I know you are great at doing things and that you have the innate ability to pick up things almost immediately. And I'm sorry I'm not as great as you are.

And maybe you don't even mean to show disdain. Maybe you don't mean to show that I am stupid and beneath you.

But your tone, your face, the look on your face.

It drains me so much.

I am tired.

Really, really tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Vilv! I hope things are okay....

    I've nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger award. :)

    ReplyDelete